Our idea of what constitutes "food" in American culture has become so skewed that it is almost unrecognizable. Our supermarkets are packed with products whose ingredients include unpronounceable chemicals, dyes, bacteria, and growth hormones. They are irradiated without our consent and contain GMOs.It's time to bring back FOOD. Pure unadulterated organic RAW food.This blog is a documentation of my continuing journey on a plant-based lifestyle.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Get Fit and Healthy on a Plant-Based Diet!


 I'm back! I took a small hiatus from blogging to update Raw Food Nerd a bit and to work on something very special that has been pretty much a year in the making:

My NEW website, Positively Plant-Powered!  < Click to check it out!!! >


I am beyond excited as I have been waiting for this for quite some time. The concept of Positively Plant-Powered came to me after seeing way too many people struggling and failing on the raw and vegan diet and consequently returning to eating animal products. I also began to recognize that while many people are interested in adopting a plant-based lifestyle, they simply don't know where to begin, and that's where I come in! I want to be there to help you achieve any and all of your health-oriented goals from weight loss to improved energy and everything in-between!

My goal with Positively Plant-Powered is to help educate and assist people in leading a healthier, more optimal lifestyle by adding more fruits and vegetables to their diet, but without having to sacrifice an ounce of taste. I will be offering packages of online or in-person coaching, personalized meal plans, shopping lists, and tons of yummy recipes that will appeal to even the most skeptical and discerning of eaters. (Pizza! French-Fries! Ice Kream for BREAKFAST! Eating to your hearts content while getting lean and healthy!)

 In the future there will be recipe e-books for sale, you-tube videos, and even awesome Positively Plant-Powered merchandise! (Everything will be very affordable and some will be donation-based because I really do not believe that you can put a price on true health!)

So, if you want to learn more about a plant-based lifestyle, go visit the website! Read my story, check out the services I offer, or just send me a shout out via email. I'm happy to answer any and ALL questions!

 BONUS: If you go to the Positively Plant-Powered website and LIKE my page on Facebook, then send me an email telling me you did, -- I will send you the recipe for my epic, super secret, life-altering 'Marshmallow Sauce' for banana nice kream, as seen on my IG: RawFoodNerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment