Our idea of what constitutes "food" in American culture has become so skewed that it is almost unrecognizable. Our supermarkets are packed with products whose ingredients include unpronounceable chemicals, dyes, bacteria, and growth hormones. They are irradiated without our consent and contain GMOs.It's time to bring back FOOD. Pure unadulterated organic RAW food.This blog is a documentation of my continuing journey on a plant-based lifestyle.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Return of the COCO B!


Nori Rolls? Scratch that.

I am not hungry for anything anymore. Literally,  n o t h i n g.

Maybe I shall try avocado, alone. Nice and plain. Or apples. I have been craving my apples and Coconut Butter lately.

It is important to listen to cues from the body and right now my body is telling me that what I have been feeding it is NOT what it wants. Perhaps I will bite the bullet, spend the ten bucks, and buy the darn Coconut Butter. This stuff is creamy, thick, and reminds me of peanut butter. I smchear (professional term, haha) over bananas and apples. I bet this would be mind-boggling on warm Manna Bread...perhaps the Carrot Raisin variety! ::drools on keyboard::

So, green smoothies, dates, and avocados, apples & coco b. ::crosses fingers::

I'm off to 10:00 A.M. Bikram and then it is a full day of prepping and organizing for my Raw Start-up class January 16th and the 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment